Happy National Mimosa Day, friends! I don’t know about you, but this is a day I can whole heartedly get behind! 😂
To celebrate, I’ve gathered up some fun variations of this classic orange juice and champagne concoction!
The recipes below are not my own. The links will take you directly to the original source.
1. Pomegranate Mimosas – a personal favorite!
2. Strawberry Orange Mimosas
3. Creamsicle Mimosas
4. Cherry Bomb Mimosas
5. Lavender Lemonade Mimosa
6. Summer Mimosa Floats
7. Peach Raspberry Mimosa
8. Blushing Mimosas
9. Apple Cider Mimosas
10. Cranberry Orange Mimosas
AAAAAND for the expecting mamas, kids, etc. – some fun mimosa mocktails!
Non Alcoholic Mimosas
2. Strawberry Orange Mimosa Mocktail
I’m off to mix myself a new mimosa now. 😉
This recipe is one that makes an appearance on our meal plan very frequently. It’s easy, quick, and delicious- my kind of recipe.
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
– 3 cloves of garlic (optional- if you don’t like garlic you can omit)
1. Place the red potatoes, garlic, broth, salt and pepper into the pot.
2. Close the lid and set to sealing, then cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. (Add an extra minute of you prefer your potatoes creamy.) When done, quick release the pressure.
3. Open the lid and add butter and cream cheese, then close the lid again. Do not cook, just melt the butter and cream cheese. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove the lid and mash the potatoes to your preferred consistency.
—Adding an extra of 1/4 cup of broth adds some extra creaminess if you prefer that. I also cut my potatoes in half to make the mashing process easier.
– This recipe can be doubled for big events or holidays. Double all ingredients, minus the broth- I would add 3/4 cup.
– Leftovers will keep for a week in the refrigerator, or for up to 3 months in the freezer.
We eat a LOT of chicken in our home, and we love pasta! Alfredo is a regular in our meal rotation, but this spin on it is slowly becoming my favorite!
*Note- The buffalo sauce is a little too warm for a few little mouths around here– so I reserve some Tortellini, chicken, and Alfredo sauce for them to enjoy the meal sans buffalo sauce!
Buffalo Chicken Tortellini
1 pkg. (20 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
1/2 cup jarred alfredo sauce
2 tbsp. buffalo-style sauce
4 cups cooked, diced chicken
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 scallion, thinly sliced, divided (optional)
1. In a medium stockpot, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cooking water.
2. Return pasta to pot. Add Alfredo and buffalo sauces, chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and white parts of the scallion. Toss; add reserved pasta water and stir again. Cook until it is heated through.
3. Divide between four bowls, garish with scallion greens and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.